It was a goal scoring frenzy for the defending MISL champion Baltimore Blast over the weekend. A home-and-home series with expansion Pennsylvania Roar resulted in 24 goals and 50 points! A crowd of 5,638 watched the home side score 14 goals on Saturday in a 29-0 shutout.
The victory improved the Blast record to 5-2 while Pennsylvania (0-9) is still searching for their first win.
Syracuse (6-1) remained on top of the MISL table with a 10-7 win over Rochester, who is 0-3 on the road this season. Milwaukee (4-1) was idle this week.
Round 3 of the I-70 Derby on Sunday saw host Missouri Comets top St. Louis Ambush 24-13.
In U.S. Open Cup tourney play, Harrisburg Heat, Sacramento Surge and Chicago Mustangs all defeated their amateur club opponents. The Tulsa Revolution vs BH United FC game was postponed due to an ice storm in the Tulsa area. No make-up date has been announced.
- Baltimore Blast 21, Pennsylvania Roar 2
- Baltimore Blast 29, Pennsylvania Roar 0
- Syracuse Silver Knights 10, Rochester Lancers 7
- Missouri Comets 24, St. Louis Ambush 13
- Harrisburg Heat 9, ReAL Harrisburg 3 (U.S. Open)
- Cleveland Freeze 7, Illinois Piasa 5
- Monterrey Flash 13, Ontario Fury 6
- Rancho Seco de Saltillo 9, Texas Strikers 3
- Cincinnati Saints 11, Illinois Piasa 2
- Dallas Sidekicks 8, Tulsa Revolution 6
- Harrisburg Heat 9, Detroit Waza Flo 8
- Las Vegas Legends 13, Bay Area Rosal 3
- Rancho Seco de Saltillo 16, Ontario Fury 8
- Sacramento Surge 9, Yamhill County Crew 6 (U.S. Open)
- San Diego Sockers 9, Turlock Express 6
- Chicago Mustangs 10, AAC Eagles 5 (U.S. Open)
- Cleveland Freeze 12, Harrisburg Heat 4
- Toros México 16, Turlock Express 8
- Tulsa Revolution vs BH United FC, PPD (U.S. Open)